"Being offended is a natural consequence of leaving the house." --Fran Lebowitz
"Willful ignorance comes at a price." --A. Tecacca

23 October 2017

Press Secretary Sarah Sanders to play Nellie Forbush in White House 'South Pacific, Revised'*.

*Book and lyrics updated to reflect current sensibilities and the musical number You've Got To Be Taught is replaced with Tomorrow Belongs To Me from Cabaret.
"Mah fav'rit nuhmbur is the new vursh'n of Cockeyed Optimist."


Walleyed Propagandist 

When those TV lights go to bright from mellow,
I
 forget ev'ry truth I've ever seen,
They called me a walleyed propagandis
t
Insincere and so terribly mean.


I heard Mr. Trump rant and rave and bellow
That we're done and we might as well be dead,
But I'm just a walleyed propagandist
Who repeats every lie ever said.

We despise every race
Not keeping to its place
From China-man to the Negro.
We call on the alt-right
To remake it all white
And tell the "others" to go.


 etc.

No comments: