"Being offended is a natural consequence of leaving the house." --Fran Lebowitz
"Willful ignorance comes at a price." --A. Tecacca

19 October 2011

In an effort for more face time, Santorum gets his act together.

"...fever all through the night..."
Sun lights up the day time
moon lights up the night.
I light up when You call my name
and You know I'm gonna praise You right

You give me fever
when You bless me,
fever when You hold me tight.
Religious fever
in the morning,
fever all through the night

Now give me fever
when were praying.
Fever with that flame in You.
Religious Fever
I'm a fire,
fever yeah I burn for You.

He gives me fever
with His loving,
fever when He holds me tight
Religious Fever
I'm His vessel;
Jesus will treat me right

He'll give you fever
when you praise Him,
fever if you really learned.
Fever,
till you risen,
what a lovely way not to burn.

What a lovely way not to burn.
What a lovely way not to burn.
What a lovely way not to burn.

No comments: