"Being offended is a natural consequence of leaving the house." --Fran Lebowitz
"Willful ignorance comes at a price." --A. Tecacca

02 April 2013

You have got to have friends...

But you got to have friends
The feeling's oh so strong
You go to have friends
To make that day last long
I had some friends but their gone
Someone came and took them away
And from the dusk till the dawn
Here is where I'll stay
  Standing at the end of the road, boys
Waiting for my new friends to come
I don't care if I'm hungry or bored
I'm gonna get me some of them
  Cause you got to have friends
La la la la la la la la la
Friends, I said you,
Oh you, yeah you, I said
You got to have some Friends
Something about friends
Just right friends
Friends, friends, friends
  I had some friends oh but they're all gone, gone
Someone came and snatched them away
And from the dusk until the very dawn
You know here is where I gotta stay
Here is where I gotta stay
And I'm standing at the end of a real long road
And I'm waiting for my new friends to come
I don't care if I'm hungry or freezing cold
I'm gonna get me some of them
  Cause you got to have friends
That's right friends
Friends,….I gotta see my, I gotta see my
I gotta see all of my friends, friends
Friends, friends, friends

No comments: