"Being offended is a natural consequence of leaving the house." --Fran Lebowitz
"Willful ignorance comes at a price." --A. Tecacca

21 April 2018

Which is more repugnant? What has issued from Mike Huckabee's

mouth
Democrats Support Of Birth Control Tells Women "They Can't Control Their Libidos"
Compared Abortion To The Holocaust And Slavery

"Christian convictions are under attack as never before. We are moving rapidly towards the criminalization of Christianity."

President Barack Obama "grew up" in Kenya

"I trust @BernieSanders with my tax dollars like I trust a North Korean chef with my labrador!"

“Now I wish that someone told me that when I was in high school that I could have felt like a woman when it came time to take showers in PE,”

President Barack Obama will ultimately “take the Israelis and march them to the door of the oven.”


or testicles


No comments: